Wow. It has been a while since I blogged. I had been very busy over the past two months with University, particularly the packaging design class. He is a recap of my April & May 2017.
April & May 2017 was mostly just two busy months where I dedicated a lot of time to study (and not blogging… oops).
- Busy with University (Packaging Design)
- Received an award for academic excellence (for Digital Design)
- Made small progress on home renovations
- Took a few pictures (not as many as I would like)
- Even more busy with University (Packaging Design)
- My learner license expired (doh!), so I have to retake the test
- Started feeling a bit ill (either a bug or stress, still not 100% yet)
Not a lot of exciting news (although the award was kind of cool). I didn’t think that I would get so busy with the Packaging Design class. I will probably create a recap post once I have my final grade.
Now that I have some time off (woo) I plan to catch up on blogs and see how everything has been going. Hopefully, everyone has been well.
- What did you do in April?
- What did you do in May?
- How is your June going so far? Any big plans?