Christmas is just around the corner (how did this happen?!?). This year I am looking for anyone that may be interested in exchanging snail mail cards for a Christmas Exchange 2017.
I find it delightful to receive snail mail (that isn’t bills, eew ). Especially during the holiday season. Over the past several years it has become a bit of a tradition, which I wanted to continue . I intend to design my cards and include a few extra goodies.
How does it work?
- You fill out the form and let me know you want to exchange cards.
- I email you to let you know if I accept and I will provide my postal address.
- When I am ready to post my cards, I will send one your way, and you do the same.
I will not share or provide your name & address to anyone else, so I appreciate that you do the same.
Here is a sneak of what was included in my Christmas Exchange 2016.
Let’s do it!
If you’re interested in exchanging cards, please use the form provided below. You do not have to give your full name and address until after I accept if you prefer.
Because international postage can be expensive, I may not be able to accept every request, but I promise to let you know!
- Are you exchanging snail mail cards this year?
- Do you make or buy your cards?
- What would you love to see on a Christmas card?