For this Five on Friday I want to talk about five habits that I have that are predominant in my life at the moment.
- Smoking. Not a very good habit and one that I want to change.
- Getting distracted. I may start with the best intentions of doing something but I get very easily distracted. Focus, focus, focus!
- Sleeping. I love to sleep. I dream so many weird and usual things. Although it may be nice, it doesn’t help to accomplish tasks and is not healthy (to sleep a really loooong time).
- Journal writing & daily photography. This is a new habit and one that I am glad I am sticking too. I have been keeping a daily journal (old school writing with a pen) and making sure to take photographs everyday and uploading them to my 365 project profile and on flickr. I don’t always have the best photographs to share at the moment because some days I run out of time (see habit number 2 and 3, also trying to finish designs).
- Communication. One bad habit I have is that I am not always good at either communicating with people or keeping in constant communication. It’s not something that I mean to do, and it really annoys me that I loose track of time and suddenly it has been a month since I called a friend or emailed them. Must not let time sleep so easily away.
I also missed blogging yesterday, so I will try and make next weeks post on Geek Thursday an interesting one. *fingers crossed*