2016 is almost over, which I am sure many of us can say with a sigh of relief! It has certainly been a complicated year, filled with political surprises, great loss of many iconic celebrities and a year that is going to be remembered in history. Even though there were many lows in 2016, I did have a pretty good year. I have been doing well at University, got my own car, finished another book and continued to monitor and improve my physical and mental health.
My 2016, a recap
- I stopped drinking soda
- Completed my first class at University
- Renovated our kitchen
- Turned 29
- Practiced website design
- My blog turned 10
- Tried to quit smoking (not there yet )
- Got my first car
- Created Artprompt.xyz and Blogprompt.xyz
- Practiced typography
- Wrote a Lost Letter to my Nanna
- Practiced with watercolours
- Completed my second book, Peaty the Worm
- Documented my journey in digital art
- Had a nice Christmas
What I hope for in 2017
- Continue to stay healthy and loose more weight
- Drive more often (and possibly have a few lessons)
- Study hard and get good grades (HDs please)
- Quite smoking for real!
- Feel positive about myself
- Try and blog every week
- Enter creative competitions
- Write a third children’s book
Thank you so much for reading my blog. Have a great 2017!
P.S: I decided that I wanted a new look on my blog (I also missed the good old sidebar). I was working on creating my own theme when I discovered Lukla by IdThemes and just had to purchase and use it. Hopefully I can make another theme of my own in the future.
P.P.S: Dad and I will be playing our traditional game of cricket. We have been playing it every year since I was little and only missed one game when he was ill. It’s not really about who wins ( ) but more about the tradition and fun we have. Although, the heat is not going to be nice. We have had a few really hot and muggy days.
- What was your highlight in 2016?
- What do you hope for in 2017?
- Do you have any NYE traditions?