Another month has rolled to an end. It seems like this year is going very fast. In June 2017 I finished my packaging design class, completed renovations on my mum’s room and battled an evil flu bug.
This class has quite intense. There was a lot of different activities to complete and a lot involved in the process of creating packaging design. The second project was even more challenging and caused a bit of stress. I was glad when I had finished the class so I could have a break. I intend to have a full recap post when I have my final grades.
It seems like it carried on forever to complete the renovations on my mum’s room. Most of that was due to the fact I was busy with Uni. I finally finished the floor, painted the ceiling and walls and moved the furniture in. Mum loves antique furniture and the art deco style, so it has a unique flare that she loves.
Evil Flu Bug
I have been feeling a bit blah. At first, I thought it might have been stress, but I believe that it’s a flu bug. I don’t get sick very often, so it annoys me when I do (I am sure it does everyone right?). I had some blood tests done and will check in with my doctor to see if everything is okay. It’s good to make sure medications are not causing issues or if hormones are imbalanced (I have PCOS, so this could be highly possible).
Other Random Things
- Created a set of 80 free patterns
- Added 100+ prompts to Artprompt.xyz
- Still, haven’t retaken my learner license test (I will do this in July)
- Captured a few photographs (not as many as I would like)
- I am still behind on returning comments, but I intend to do it over the weekend!
- What did you do in June 2017?
- Have any plans for July?
- When was the last time you were sick?