Random creative things I want to do (at some point)
I love creative things. This is a list of random creative & crafty projects that I want to do (at some point).
- Write/Illustrate my owl children’s book (I have this about 80% complete)
- Design/Illustrate a mood journal to use to track moods (an actual paper journal)
- Have my own designs printed onto stationery (notebooks, stickers, pens, cards, etc.)
- Have my own designs printed as wrapping paper, fabric and sticky tape
- Make a handmade & hand bound journal from recycled materials
- Carve my own stamps (inking stamps) OR have my own designs made into stamps
- Purchase or hire a badge maker and make my own designs into badges/buttons/pins (there is a heart shaped badge maker that screams awesome!)
- Try needle felting and make some cute toys/creations
- Make felt creations of some of my own designs (hand sew)
Whimsical Joy Studios
In December I purchased an adorable book and owl calendar created by the very talented Joy of Whimsical Joy.
Claire sent me some adorable gifts for Christmas
this last year. So many notebooks and pretty things. I feel mean to the other gifts, but I absolutely adore the mini macarons in a jar necklace. It is just so awesome!
Bye Bye 2014!
A new year is almost here and that brings 2014 to a close. This year was a strange one. I lost two animals (Tigger & Flapper), started free hosting again, created two new blogs (Cute Magic & Why Blue) and tried not to push myself mentally.
In 2015 I would like to:
- Make a plan for the future
- Seek support for mental health
- Finish children’s book
- Relearn website design
- Make a theme for my blog
- Exercise & eat better
- Stop drinking as much soda/pop
- Stop smoking as much
Dad and I will be playing our annual game of cricket in the afternoon (when it cools down). We have been playing this for so long (16+ years I think). Today I was thinking it will be really sad when one day he is not here to play it with me. I am lucky that he is, especially after he had cancer twice.
I hope 2015 will be a great year for everyone.
I hope everyone had a really nice Christmas and enjoyed spending time with family, friends or however you chose. If you exchange gifts, I hope you got some lovely presents!
It was a nice day for me, spent with mum and dad. I received a TV for my bedroom along with wireless headphones so I can spend time gaming in my room on my PS3. I also got an owl calendar, some notebooks and a cute owl money box.