Nicole is cool
Today I received some adorable gifts in the mail from my dear friend Nicole. So many adorable gifts that I love. I have been a bit spoilt with gifts lately, but I am going to be good and send some in return. I promise.
1. Owl tee, 2. 2015 Diary, 3. Owl Journal, 4. Sun & Moon friendship necklace, 5. Owl noodle head cute thing, 6. Hello Kitty reindeer, 7. Hilarious card, 8. Stickers, 9. 2014 Diary and 10. Special message from an adorable boy.
Thank you so so so so so so so so much Nicole not only for sending me these gifts that I love and cherish, but also sending gifts for my mum and dad that they love too. <3 You rock suck forever.
Gifts from Silver
Today I received a very wonderful surprise in the mail. Some lovely gifts from my friend Silver. It was a true delight to open the parcel and find so many adorable notebooks, tidbits and a cuddly owl plushie. Thank you Silver, times a trillion billion cupcakes.
This entry is very image heavy and I took the photos at night (I was too excited to wait longer for daylight ).
I would like to introduce everyone to my latest project, Giraffe Host. What is Giraffe Host? It is a free hosting service for personal website owners. I really missed hosting many people and decided that I should just do it. So I did.
When I began hosting websites in 2008 with Bubble Hosting it was something that I really enjoyed doing, and was able to provide free space to over 400 people. Last time I made a few mistakes that I intend to avoid this time (such as upgrading when isn’t necessary and offering paid options).
I like to have projects to work on that have a positive vibe and I am glad I can do this. I hope I can be a free host that is helpful and useful.
Step on over to giraffe.host and signup if you need some free space of your own.
Floating Elephant Fella
A few weeks ago I received a wonderful gift in the mail from the very talented Jess Racklyeft of Jesses Mess. It was so kind of Jess to send me a print of a very adorable floating Elephant, card and bookmark.
30 Before 30: Blog Categories
This is an update to my 30 before 30 goals. I have successfully gone through all 500+ entries on my blog and placed them in appropriate categories (I’m trying to keep it simple too). It was quite easily the simplest goal of the 30, so at least I have one item off the list.
Here are some things I learned while going through all these entries.
- From 2005 to 2003 I sound crazy, bizarre and can’t spell at all.
- Sometime after 2006 I seemed to gain a few more brain cells (a few).
- I seemed to have constant struggles with mental lows and highs.
- Sometimes my spelling is still pretty bad.
- I am not going to try and organise my tags, because they are just doing their own thing…
Now, just 29 more goals before I turn 30 on the 11th of March 2017.
- When did you first start blogging?
- How far back do your blog entries go on your current blog?
- Have you changed since your first entries?