I love creative things. This is a list of random creative & crafty projects that I want to do (at some point).
- Write/Illustrate my owl children’s book (I have this about 80% complete)
- Design/Illustrate a mood journal to use to track moods (an actual paper journal)
- Have my own designs printed onto stationery (notebooks, stickers, pens, cards, etc.)
- Have my own designs printed as wrapping paper, fabric and sticky tape
- Make a handmade & hand bound journal from recycled materials
- Carve my own stamps (inking stamps) OR have my own designs made into stamps
- Purchase or hire a badge maker and make my own designs into badges/buttons/pins (there is a heart shaped badge maker that screams awesome!)
- Try needle felting and make some cute toys/creations
- Make felt creations of some of my own designs (hand sew)
Are there any creative projects you want to try?
* The featured image is of stickers I had printed in November last year, the photo is from my phone, so the quality is a bit bum. I should have used my DSLR camera, doh. *