I had a lot of fun yesterday and spent more money then I had planned (I did say I would TRY… 4_4 ). I brought a whole bundle of really cute items that I plan to resell. I am not sure if I should do it via my blog or create a website for it. What do you think?
The images above show the items I brought. I had to break it into two images, because I did buy so much. Whoops. :0 I adore my Hello Kitty hat, it is just too cute and it is snuggly and warm! 3_3
- Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steve Hockensmith
- That’d be Right by William McInnes
- The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
- A Woman Among Warlords (Raising My Voice) by Malalai Joya
- The Witches of Eastwick by John Updike
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
- The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells
- Little Vampire Women by Lynn Messina
- For the Term of His Natural Life by Marcus Andrew Hislop Clarke
- How to be a zombie by Serena Valentino :0
- Alice In Wonderland
- Schindler’s List
- The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus
- The Fourth Kind
- Dorian Gray
- Whip It
- The Hurt Locker
- Mao’s Last Dancer
- The Informant!
- Underbelly: The Golden Mile
I also brought three CDs, A Hello Kitty pillow, Butterfly pillow and big giraffe toy, but didn’t add them into the photo, because I forgot I had them in my room.