I was nominated for the The Liebster Award by Sophie. The award is basically a meme where I answer 11 questions that Sophie posted and nominate five people to answer 11 questions that I ask (with their own blog post).
1. What’s the story behind your blog name?
This is rather simple. It is my name, or my nickname. (Do I get an award for originality? :B)
2. Which food cuisine is your favourite?
Does candy/lollies and cute food fit in here? It’s probably not a good option, but I can’t help it.
3. If you could meet and talk to anyone in history, who would it be and what would be your first question to them?
There isn’t really anyone specifically that I would want to meet. But to answer this question, it would probably be Douglas Adams. I wouldn’t really ask a question, but probably say “So long, and thanks for all the fish.” xD
4. Who is your favourite actor/actress?
Gary Oldman (Ryan Gosling is also great.. and Tom Hardy… Mmmmmm Tom Hardy *dribble*)
5. Would you ever adopt children?
I don’t know. There is a good chance that I might not be able to have children of my own, so if I ever really decided that I want a child, it would probably be an option. But I just don’t know. Not really about the adoption, but about having kids in general. I just don’t know if I would be a good parent. But it also makes me sad, that when I die, my family unit dies with me (because I’m an only child).
6. Do you have any new year resolutions?
Not really. I just want to try and be in a better place mentally.
7. What’s your occupation?
A Noodle? Right now I am not sure. I can’t really say web/graphic designer because I would have to be doing that for it to be real. Mainly I am just noodling.
8. Is there a film you’ve been meaning to watch?
I still haven’t watched The Artist.
9. What would your dream flat/house be like?
Modern modern modern! Lots of pretty curves with white architecture and modern furniture and patterns as well (but subtle). Something tells me I probably would end up with cute things all over the place too, or maybe have a dedicated ‘cute room’? If it could be near a beach as well that would rock.
10. What do you like most about where you live?
I currently live in a very small town and I love that everything is so quite. I rarely hear traffic, there are kangaroos that bounce around the yard and there is a lot of space.
11. What dream are you currently pursuing (small or big) (if any)?
I still really want to write a children’s book. Like go through the whole process of writing, illustration and publishing it. I want to self publish it so I have control over everything. I want to do it, not as something to make money from, but as something that I can share with friends (and their children) and be proud of making.
Now, I nominate Nicole, Claire, Kate, Silver & Alice to answer my 11 questions (if they want to).
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. How long have you been ‘online’?
3. Work to dream or dream to work?
4. Do you have a hidden talent?
5. What book means the most to you?
6. Do you create your own designs/themes for your blog?
7. What Hogwarts house would you be sorted into and why?
8. If you were an animal, what would you be?
9. How has your blog evolved from when you first started it?
10. If you were a mutant (think x-men) what would your mutant ability be?
11. Would you rather meet someone that is a celebrity (and you like) or someone that can offer you good advice?
I don’t know if I should do these things at 3am……