For several months we have had a visitor. Sometimes the feline friend would be here one night and gone for several more. However in the last three months this visitor has really become apart of the family and now lets me cuddle, pet and pick him up. He does not get along so well with the other members of the family but I have a nice bond with him.
I introduce you to Ernie.
It took me a while to get good photos of him, because he would usually visit after dark.
Thankfully on one lucky day, I noticed him and he did not seem scared of my camera.
So… that might mean I have 9 cats and 1 bird now… but I love them all.
Yesterday I lost my dear friend and doggie, Kinky. She was an old dog and became very ill. It was so sad to see her so sick and to go through so much that I had to make the awful decision to have her put to sleep. I wish I didn’t have to do it, but she was becoming sicker and sicker and I didn’t want her to have to go through such trauma. I was very close to her, we formed a special bond and loved each other. She hated to be away from me, so I stayed with her until the end so she was not alone. I am really going to miss her and I am lucky that I was able to have a special animal friend like her in my life.
Life has been busy at the moment, and the last few days have been chaos.
- A started Uni and I am loving it. Meeting so many different people and starting to work on many interesting subjects related to the internet. Week is more of an introduction to the units and meeting students, week two (next week) will begin more detailed work on the modules within the units. I am excited.
- Kitdung (formally known as Rascal) was ill and we had to take him to the vet. He couldn’t eat and was having a lot of trouble swallowing. He is doing a lot better now!
- It has rained so much that today all roads leading out of town. Poppy had to go to diyalsis and because the roads became blocked could not come home. This was very hectic because we had to try and work out a way for him to stay somewhere. It is quite scary and I hope he will be okay and we can pick him up tomorrow, as well as Kitdung who is still at the vet.
- I hate a tooth that is giving me hell. I had a dentist appointment today, but because of the rain I couldn’t go, blah.
- Because of so much rain one of our dams was overflowing and over 50 fish had been washed out into the grass. It was by luck that I happened to wonder over to the area they were. I jumped into action and put them back into the water. It was so sad to see them trying to find water to survive, but I am so glad I was able to find them in time and save them. Poor little creatures. *hugs*
- I have a new DeviantArt account, I have added some new pixels too it lately.
- It is still raining now. I hope it slows soon!
Monday I was almost bitten by a brown snake, that freaked me out a lot and I hope to never encounter a snake again any time soon! *shivers* I was walking out of the driveway to help my grandfather when he came home from dialysis when I almost walked on a big brown snake. I froze (thankfully) the snake started to go down a whole that was right near it, then came up again and started twisting it’s head, going to strike me (arrrrrh ) I started to back away very slowly, while my heart was beating 200 times a minute. The snake began to move, but not towards me (oh boy) and slithered the other way, the sound of it moving and seeing how long it was made me feel sick, especially knowing how close I came to being bitten. I rushed inside and began shaking, I just couldn’t stop I was so traumatized by the whole event. I eventually felt calmer after probably four hours and was thankful it didn’t end badly!
Tuesday the man called (a man to do with making sure I can baby sit for the little girl I am going to, I have to have a police check, etc) to say he would be out the next day. So, it was MAD cleaning time, because obviously everything has to be child proofed and you don’t want them to think your house is a complete mess all the time. It took me and Mum around ten hours to clean the whole house and it is spotless. By 6am I was pretty much out of it. :x_x
Wednesday, he arrived and we talked and sign the papers. He is really nice and explained various things to us. I am actually looking forward to looking after this gorgeous little girl, and that could be some time next week once I have passed all the checks, because I have nothing to hide. My school work also arrived and I am excited to get into this, I have decided that I will begin the work on Monday and spend the remainder of this week getting finished all the online responsibilities I have (a few things on Bubble, fanlistings and a theme for Cupkate 3_3 ).
Lastly, I feel the need to own a Devil Tail on Gaia. 35 million? wow, if I sell some things I may just have enough. *fingers crossed* Although, I don’t think I can get rid of any prized items like the OMG, Horns, AFK and those because I was so absolutely thrilled to have them. If I am patient I will get there eventually. *nod*
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone around the world. I hope you have a truly magical day.
I had a very nice day with family. Laughing and coming home to the little kitten who is a bundle of joy. He is sitting on my keyboard as I type this now purring away. *snuggles* So gorgeous!