I have decided to start a new segment on my blog where I will recap life, updates and random things in ‘The Month That Was’.
September 2015 wasn’t a busy month, but I still managed to fill it with some slightly productive things while I wait for University to start again in November. The most annoying thing has been the weather. It has been cooler than I expected so the drying time on the floorboard gloss was taking soooooo long. Thankfully, as September is ending, the days are getting warmer, so I am hopeful October will be the month when my bedroom is finished!
- I started on phase two of my bedroom renovation
- I ordered my cloud designs on custom stationery (still waiting on the pen)
- Created the blogger directory Bloglist Me
- Dyed my hair purple
- Didn’t like the purple, so dyed my hair red
- Made a new avatar for myself
- Upgraded my iPhone 4s to a new iPhone 6s (not pink though 😭)