In April 2016, I continued study with my second class at Uni, practiced website design and have still not finished the kitchen.
I didn’t finish the kitchen renovation, it has taken waaaaaay longer than planned (how is it three months already??) I am confident that I WILL finish it in May.
- Continued study with my second class, Concepts and Narratives
- Got a 82, in my first assessment, it’s a High Distinction (HD), but hoping to do better next time
- Practiced website design again and really enjoyed it
- Have not finished the kitchen… I just have ONE MORE coat of gloss and I am done, now the weather has been getting cooler…
- Purchased some cute quilt covers
- No soda, 30% towards my starting goal weight
- Reading: Finished reading 0 books, I have been watching TV/Movies in bed lately, instead of reading…
- Movies: Watched 10 films
- TV: Game of Thrones
- Music: None
- Gaming: Age of Empires: Castle Siege (iPad), Miitomo (iPhone)
- Writing: None
- Photography: Uploaded 5 Photos to Flickr
- Digital Design: 1 Wallpaper, 2 Illustrations, & lots of pixels. I also created a Pixel Charm Bracelet, with various charms to ‘build your own’
Next month my blog turns 10! I am trying to think of something special to do… if you have any ideas, let me know.
- What did you do in April?
- What are your plans for May?
- Have you ever created pixel art?
- What was the last milestone that your blog celebrated?