In January 2016, I stopped hosting, stopped drinking soda and dealt with my iMac crash.
This month wasn’t as exciting as previous months, with most of my time focussed on Uni and completing assessments. I did make the healthy decision to stop drinking Soda and largely reduce my sugar intake and I have already been loosing weight. I also decided to focus on saving money and downgraded my hosting to a VPS, instead of a dedicated server. It meant that I had to ask many people to leave and that was not easy. I am hoping that everyone I was hosting could find another online home.
Next month I would like to make sure that I keep up with creative projects. It was a bit hard this month with my iMac crash and not trusting my old laptop to handle Illustrator, so hopefully February I can make all the things. I also need to catch up to so many blogs and apologise for not visiting and commenting!
- My iMac crashed, but I got it back and working again
- Stopped offering free hosting and downgraded to a VPS
- I decided to stop drinking soda (and dramatically reduced sugar) and have lost 4kg so far
- Uni: Got results for the first two assessments and received High Disctinctions in both
- Uni: Submitted my first essay (not feeling 100% confident with it)
- Reading: I read two books
- Movies: I watched 19 movies
- TV: American Horror Story: Hotel, Penny Dreadful
- Music: None
- Gaming: None
- How has your start to 2016 been?
- What was the highlight on the month?