In June 2016 I completed my second class at university, joined the planner world, made plans to quit smoking and got a car!
This month was kind of busy and lead to a number of big things that will have an impact on my future, and I have to say I am feeling very positive about them. The most exciting is that I finally have a car! Well, I have all the paperwork completed, but have to wait until next week before I can pick it up, so I will certainly be writing a more detailed post on that soon. I also completed my second class at Uni, which was Design Studio: Concepts & Narratives. I don’t have my final grade yet, but I am confident I passed. I learned a huge amount and can’t wait to start my next class on Typography in a few weeks!
- Signed on the dotted line and got my first car on the 30th of June
- Finished second class at uni
- Made plans to reduce smoking & quit
- Made a new avatar for myself
- Joined the planner community
- One of my little birds died, which was sad
- Dyed my hair pink again
- Created some animations (cut paper, stop motion)
- Reading: Finished 2 books.
- Movies: Watched 17 films
- TV: Game of Thrones, Penny Dreadful, Wentworth, Silicon Valley, Orange Is the New Black
- Music: 151 tracks
- Gaming: Life Is Strange
- Writing: Draft for second children’s book
- Photography: Uploaded 20 Photos to Flickr
- Digital Design: 1 Wallpaper, 5 Illustrations, & 13 Free Pixel Avatars, 14 Pixel Emoticons, 11 Stamps, 9 Badges & 30 Printables
- What did you do in June?
- What are your plans for July?
- Do you drive?