In March 2016, I started my next class at Uni, turned 29 and almost finished the kitchen.
- Started my second class at Uni, which has a focus on many traditional design formats. Such as sketching, tracing, model making, collage. It has a main focus on doing things by hand, and not using computer software. This has been a challenge, because I am so used to using a computer and Illustrator or Photoshop. I have been learning a lot, which is great.
- I turned 29, and was pretty okay about that.
- I got my results from my first class at Uni and received a grade of 94% and high distinction, which put my GPA at 4.0!
- I have continued the kitchen renovation and I am very close to being finished! Hopefully next month I am able to write up a full recap with the finished look!
- Have continued to be soda free, and still loosing weight.
- Reading: Finished reading 0 books
- Movies: Watched 11 films
- TV: 30 Rock
- Music: None
- Gaming: Age of Empires: Castle Siege (iPad)
I hope you had a great March 2016!
- What did you do in March?
- What are your plans for April?
- Did you do anything creative recently?