In November 2015, I started study and finished my first children’s book.
I have been busy in November with finding my study groove. I am only a part time student doing one unit at a time and right now that suits me perfectly. I submitted my first assignment last week and look forward to feedback. The current unit I am studying is based on 20th Century Design, and I am discovering how much I didn’t understand about it. I also got the final printed version of my book (Tom and Geraldene) and I am really happy with it. ?
- Started study towards Communication Design degree
- Finished my children’s book Tom and Geraldene
- Designed and had printed Christmas postcards, stickers & personal business card
- Ordered gifts and prepared cards for Christmas Exchange (posting cards on Wednesday)
- Merged Blog Matter with Bloglist Me, a directory for bloggers
- Reading: No books finished (well I did read my own book…)
- Movies: I watched 19 movies and my favourite was The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared & Pride
- TV: American Horror Story (Hotel) and Scream Queens
- Music: 25 by Adele ?
- Gaming: None.
I have failed at saving money (again). I haven’t written anything substantial, but have been plotting story ideas (for my next children’s book).
- How was your November?
- Are you looking forward to December & the holidays? ?